Pelvic Floor Treatment
When it comes to living with pelvic pain, pain with intercourse, urinary incontinence, urinary urgency/frequency, constipation, pelvic organ prolapse, or diastasis postpartum or even if you haven’t had a baby, everybody we see wants to know:
- Why do I have so much abdominal, pelvic, or tailbone pain while sitting?
- Will I ever be able to be intimate with my partner without being in pain?
- Why am I still suffering with leakage when I cough, sneeze, laugh, jump or exercise?
- Why do I leak when I stand up after peeing or when I’m on the way to the bathroom?
- Why do I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes even though I reduced my fluids intake?
- I used to have bowel movements daily, but now I’m relying on laxatives and still only going every 3 days… Why is this happening?
- Why does it feel like something is falling out of my vagina
- Will my abdominals ever look or perform the same as before kids?
Most people hope when these issues arise that with time they will simply go away on their own … that one morning they will wake up and “magically” it will disappear … but then 9 months later you begin to realize that you are still living every day with these issues and perhaps it is even worse than when it began.
Does That Sound Like You?
- Does it seem like no one is really listening to you and dismisses you?
- Are you afraid to leave your house because you will leak urine and are worried that someone might notice?
- Is your pelvic or abdominal pain getting in the way of enjoying your daily life?
- Is pain with intimacy a source of conflict in your relationship? ● Are you scared to do crunches or abdominal workouts because you might make your diastasis worse?
Has That Ever Happened To You?
- Have you been told to do 100 kegels daily to stop leaking only to make things worse?
- Have you been told that surgery, medications, or vaginal creams are your only options?
- Have you been told that “it’s just a fact of life as you get older or after having kids or surgery?”
Request an appointment
At Moon Physical Therapy at our Kailua location, our highly trained specialists are here to help you take back control of your pelvic floor issues so that you can live your best life! Call us at (808)-597-1005 to see if we are the right fit for your pelvic floor needs today!